Rio SEO, the leader in SEO automation and a SaaS-based provider of enterprise search, local SEO and social media marketing tools, today announced a channel partnership with Neustar® to acquire relevant and enhanced local business listings through its Neustar Localeze® search platform.
The Localeze service will include the local business listings of Rio SEO local search customers, providing them with more than 150 mapping, apps, social, and search engine partners to display those listings in their search results.
By providing in-depth, local business data and location-specific web page links to the Localeze service, Rio SEO customers now will have greater visibility when interested prospects and consumers conduct local search queries for their products and services.
"The more enhanced the local business data is, the more value search engines perceive it to have for display on their search pages," Connard added. "Localeze contributes to this value by continually acquiring the most up-to-date, enhanced data or local business detail possible."
Last fall, an independent research firm cited Rio SEO as "the only leader" in The Forrester Wave™: SEO Platforms, Q4 2012. According to this
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets