The LG G2 has been billed as the most ambitious phone in the company's history by Jong-seok Park, President and CEO of the
The manufacturer said this is the first smartphone handset without side buttons saying the concept came from research which revealed that the larger smartphones became, the harder it was for users to access side keys.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects