athenahealth launched the
“At athenahealth, our mission is to make health care work as it should, and to do that, we need to partner with the best and brightest technology solutions that will help providers move the needle on improved business and clinical outcomes” said
About Kyruus ProviderMatch™
Kyruus ProviderMatchTM is a web-based referral triage system that helps health systems, referring physicians and scheduling administrators find and connect patients with clinically appropriate, in-network, and available specialists, such that physician productivity is maximized, and patient and physician satisfaction are achieved. By combining a data-driven specialist search engine alongside integrated electronic scheduling and business intelligence dashboards, ProviderMatchTMenables hospitals and health systems to optimize physician capacity, reduce appointment wait-times and patient outmigration, while improving coordination of care.
Kyruus is a leading healthcare solutions company that helps hospitals and health systems optimize the performance of their physician networks. Using a Big Data approach, the company enables the integration of massive amounts of information about physicians so that organizations can understand and engage physician expertise across the care continuum. For more information, please visit www.kyruus.com.
About athenahealth, Inc.
athenahealth is a leading provider of cloud-based services for EHR, practice management, and care coordination. athenahealth’s mission is to be caregivers’ most trusted service, helping them do well doing the right thing. For more information, please visit www.athenahealth.com or call 888-652-8200.
Manager, Business Development
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up