The organiser is available through the company website as well as on mobile phone as an application, with compatibility with all platforms such as Android, Blackberry and Windows-based devices and is even available on Apple devices.
Customers of HDFC ERGO can avail a various, easy-to-access services at their convenience. One will be able to get access to their policy-related information such as policy details, health card, register motor and health claims, track claim status, request for policy document on e-mail among others.
Customers will get to use some of the major features found on the company's main website.
He added, Insurance portfolio organiser application enables customers to access insurance information quickly no matter where they are - at home, at work or on the go.
One can view Insurance Portfolio Organiser from any GPRS, Wi-Fi and mobile data services enabled mobile phone.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief