With Centrify User Suite, both mobile devices and Macs are seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Active Directory, leveraging organizations' existing Active Directory infrastructures, processes and skill sets to deliver enhanced security and centralized management for IT; and secure Single Sign-On (SSO) access for users in the workplace. This unparalleled integration with an organization's on-premise Active Directory infrastructure and Group Policy-based management tools makes it easy to enforce and update Mac and mobile security settings. From locking or remotely wiping devices to securing access to email networks and enforcing use of passcodes, the Centrify solution enables administrators to easily assign devices to users and manage the associated properties and settings for each user's device without the hassle of deploying complex new infrastructure or a separate management console.
"With the wave of mobile devices operating alongside Macs in organizations today, it is imperative that solutions securing these devices support the latest available operating systems versions," said
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring