ENP Newswire -
Release date- 18092013 -
Under the terms of the agreement, Tzamal Medical has agreed to specific annual commercial goals for BRINAVESS.
Financial details of the agreement have not been disclosed.
'This agreement with Tzamal Medical reaffirms Cardiome's commitment to continue making BRINAVESS available worldwide, including markets outside of
'We are excited to be working with Cardiome to commercialize BRINAVESS in
The initial term of this commercial agreement begins
Forward-Looking Statement Disclaimer
Certain statements in this news release contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 or forward-looking information under applicable Canadian securities legislation that may not be based on historical fact, including without limitation statements containing the words 'believe', 'may', 'plan', 'will', 'estimate', 'continue', 'anticipate', 'intend', 'expect' and similar expressions.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief