Brocade is the industry leader in Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with almost 1.3 million downloads of its products worldwide. Building on this success, the BrocadeŽ VyattaŽ 5600 vRouter is the latest addition to the company's NFV product portfolio and brings with it an impressive performance boost. As the first virtual router for telco-class networks, the Brocade Vyatta 5600 is up to 40 times faster than competitive virtual routing products1.
The latest network-centric x86 servers deliver outstanding packet processing capabilities and are increasingly populated with 10 GbE Network Interface Cards (NICs) to accommodate data traffic growth. The Brocade Vyatta 5600 enables telcos and large service providers to harness this extremely cost-efficient networking power by leveraging software instead of deploying traditional purpose-built hardware.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping