U.S. Vice President Joe Biden has arrived in Mexico for a scheduled meeting with President Enrique Pena Nieto and talks about the two countries' economic relations.
The U.S. and Mexico have agreed to a series of talks known as the High Level Economic Dialogue to boost trade and investment ties.
Biden will address a round of those talks and meet personally with Pena Nieto.
Biden arrived late Thursday as Pena Nieto was dealing with massive flooding in the southern state of Guerrero.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: US VP Joe Biden arrives in Mexico for meetings
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse