U.S. Vice President Joe Biden has arrived in Mexico for a scheduled meeting with President Enrique Pena Nieto and talks about the two countries' economic relations.
The U.S. and Mexico have agreed to a series of talks known as the High Level Economic Dialogue to boost trade and investment ties.
Biden will address a round of those talks and meet personally with Pena Nieto.
Biden arrived late Thursday as Pena Nieto was dealing with massive flooding in the southern state of Guerrero.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: US VP Joe Biden arrives in Mexico for meetings
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits