U.S. Vice President Joe Biden has arrived in Mexico for a scheduled meeting with President Enrique Pena Nieto and talks about the two countries' economic relations.
The U.S. and Mexico have agreed to a series of talks known as the High Level Economic Dialogue to boost trade and investment ties.
Biden will address a round of those talks and meet personally with Pena Nieto.
Biden arrived late Thursday as Pena Nieto was dealing with massive flooding in the southern state of Guerrero.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Original headline: US VP Joe Biden arrives in Mexico for meetings
Most Popular Stories
- Consumer Prices Edge Up, Surprising Economists
- Market Jolt Offers a Reality Check for Investors
- Clinton Rallies New England Women
- Stocks Close Out Best Week in Nearly 2 Years
- Do Voters Want Compromise?
- Steris to Add 100 Jobs in Birmingham
- Ebola in New York, Mali Raises Travel Jitters
- Microsoft Earnings Drive Stocks Higher
- Timeline for New York Ebola Doctor
- 'Kissing Congressman' Admits Mistake in Reelection Bid