The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "System and methods for determining a concentricity of a component mounted within an aperture of an electronic device housing. In particular, a method for determining concentricity of a camera includes obtaining an image of a camera mounted within the aperture of the housing and identifying a plurality of circular shapes within the image using a processor. One of the circular shapes represents the aperture in the housing and the other circular shape represents the camera. An offset between two of the plurality of circular shapes is calculated."
The patent application was filed on
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws