T5 Data Centers today announced that a global financial services company is the newest tenant to sign a lease for data center space at the T5@Kings Mountain campus.
The customer has signed a 10-year turn-key lease for an undisclosed amount of critical load. The lease gives this customer occupancy of half of one of the campus' powered building shells. The financial institution selected T5 Data Centers because of the company's ability to completely customize the facility's design to meet their specific requirements, resulting in a data center with a very robust and redundant infrastructure that ensures uninterrupted uptime. Leasing space at the T5@Kings Mountain campus will give the customer complete control over their data processing environment. They have dedicated and isolated computing space for absolute security.
"We are seeing more financial institutions from the Northeast coming to T5 for data center solutions that can be customized, offer greater reliability and better security at a reasonable price," said
Other factors that make T5@Kings Mountain an attractive data center location are the low cost of occupancy and the low cost of power.
The T5@Kings Mountain data center campus features turn-key, power shell and build-to-suit options within the 280-acre campus. The geographic location has a low occurrence of both natural and manmade disasters and the buildings are structurally enhanced to withstand winds up to 185 mph. The core and shell is LEED certified.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November