Shawnee, KS (PRWEB) September 19, 2013
• Perceptive Software will showcase its diverse range of enterprise solutions at Oracle OpenWorld 2013, September 22-26 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, Calif.
• Perceptive Software is a Gold level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN); the company’s technology works with Oracle's PeopleSoft, Oracle's JD Edwards, the Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Sales Cloud to maximize control, compliance, visibility and cost-efficiency across enterprises both small and global, regardless of industry.
• Perceptive Software will demonstrate its process and content management software, which closes the information gaps that exist in every organization, showing attendees how to gain the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.
• Visit Perceptive Software at Moscone South, Booth No. 1733 to learn more about Perceptive Software and the many ways it can help maximize an investment in Oracle applications. Visitors to the booth will have the opportunity to assemble World Vision Hygiene Kits, to be distributed by World Vision International to those affected by poverty, homelessness and natural disasters worldwide.
• “At Oracle OpenWorld, Perceptive Software will demonstrate the many ways our process and content management software can make the most of any Oracle investment,” said Scott Coons, president and CEO of Perceptive Software. “From eliminating paper to accessing needed content in any format, from any application, at any time and from any device; to enabling process controls across vast geographies, languages and regulatory environments; to streamlining onboarding and personnel files in human resources; to putting clinical data and images in the hands of healthcare providers who need it, Perceptive Software allows Oracle users to bridge information gaps throughout the enterprise.”
About Oracle PartnerNetwork:
Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) Specialized is the latest version of Oracle’s partner program that provides partners with tools to better develop, sell and implement Oracle solutions. OPN Specialized offers resources to train and support specialized knowledge of Oracle products and solutions and has evolved to recognize Oracle’s growing product portfolio, partner base and business opportunity. Key to the latest enhancements to OPN is the ability for partners to differentiate through Specializations. Specializations are achieved through competency development, business results, expertise and proven success. To find out more, visit http://www.oracle.com/partners.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
About Perceptive Software (http://www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Lexmark’s Perceptive Software (NYSE: LXK) builds intelligent capture, content management, process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect the unstructured printed and digital information across enterprises with the processes, applications and people who need it most.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11138336.htm