Krome Photos announces the first app to truly close the quality gap in mobile phone photography. The Krome Photos app connects iPhone photographers and their important mobile photos directly to retouching professionals with just a tap of the screen. Available today on iOS, Krome is offering
Before today, snapshot photography had reached a tipping point with smartphone usage but the photo quality hadn’t improved from the days of point-and-shoot cameras. Now, the Krome Photos app makes it easier than ever for anyone to spontaneously capture and preserve precious everyday moments with their phone because Krome’s professional editors fix imperfections encountered when shooting on the move, such as the lighting, color saturation, focus, and resolution. Krome Photos editors can even improve a composition by carefully removing unwanted and distracting objects in the background.
Camera phone usage has reached an inflection point as the preferred point-and-shoot device for people to capture newborns, vacations, parties, reunions and other special moments. Point-and-shoot camera sales have been declining while smartphones have become ubiquitous, with over 380 million iPhones alone sold into the market. And while the quality of smartphone photos is inferior, the truth is, the best camera for many people is simply the one they always have with them.
“In a recent study with smartphone users we discovered that 58% of these customers took photos exclusively with their smartphone, compared to just 37% of the respondents who did so in a similar study just 18 months ago,” stated
“Our professional editors retouch your important photos, improve them and deliver them back to you so you only have to worry about catching that precious moment, we’ll take care of the quality,” offered
Krome Photos App for iOS
Krome Photos on iOS is simple to use. Best of all, the average person doesn’t have to spend 8 hours learning how to use advanced photo editing software just to get the image right. Here is how it works:
1. Select Custom or Express Retouching. For Custom Retouching, you can provide editors with specific instructions on what to change or remove.
2. Select a product. Choose between digital image only, 4x6 or 8x10 photo prints, photo books, or photo plaques.
3. Choose image(s) from your iPhone photo library.
4. Enter shipping address and payment information.
5. A few hours later, receive back your retouched photo along with a scrollable view of the original image to compare the difference!
6. Get your photo gifts and prints by mail or seamlessly share on Facebook, Twitter or by email. Photo image files are always backed up on the Krome website.
Available now on the
Krome Photo Editing Options
Custom Retouch (as low as
Express Retouch (as low as
Krome Photos Printing Options
Krome Photos offers a wide variety of printing and gifting options at competitive pricing. The iPhone app offers 4” x 6” and 8” x 10” prints, a 5” x 7” photo plaque as well as mini books and 7” x 7” photo books.
All original and retouched photos and orders are backed up on the web, so customers can see larger versions of before and after comparisons, and order more sophisticated products, including 5” x 7” prints, 8” x 10” photo plaques, five sizes of photo books in hard and soft cover options, 16” x 20” canvas prints, as well as iPhone cases. U.S. shipping only for all prints, books and gift products.
About Krome Photos
Krome Photos (http://kromephotos.com) is a
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11139229.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged