Exhibiting New Sharp Products Incorporating IGZO*1 and COCORO-Engine Technology.
Under the theme of 'SHARP. Life Is Our Focus Technology for Customers', Sharp will display numerous new technologies and products that are attracting widespread attention. Sharp's exhibition includes an introduction of
Visitors to this zone will see a range of Sharp products incorporating IGZO technology, including smartphones, tablet devices, notebook PCs, and LCDs. A next-generation MEMS display*2 will also be introduced as an example of a promising application of IGZO technology. 2.
In this zone, Sharp will promote its "smart house" products such as solar solutions, storage batteries, and HEMS (home energy management system) technology. Sharp will propose a new relationship between people and home appliances one based on links between various products equipped with COCORO-Engine technology (e.g. COCOROBO robotic appliances). 3.
Here, Sharp will introduce new business areas that it aims to expand, including robotics and healthcare/medical business activities. Sharp will demonstrate a floor-cleaning robot and a mega-solar cleaning robot, both of which utilize state-of-the-art technology developed at the company's liquid crystal factories. Location of Sharp Booth
Booth 6F115, Hall 6, Lifestyle & Society Stage
*1 IGZO liquid crystal displays were developed jointly for mass production by
*2 MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) is a joint development of
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs