iPhone UPDATE1 -->
A three-way battle to attract subscribers between
"We were the last to introduce the iPhone, but we aim to offer the best network and services for it,"
The two new models are the premier iPhone 5s, which features a fingerprint security sensor that can unlock the handset, and the lower-priced iPhone 5c. They are also making their debut Friday in
At a NTT Docomo store in
"This day finally came. I can't put my feelings into words," said Sato. "I am so happy."
Takahiro Katabuchi, a 25-year-old programmer who also bought the iPhone 5s, said he switched to
"I've been using the iPhone but (the new model is) easier to use. I'd always wanted Docomo to sell the iPhone," he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM