With a highly mobile sales organization spanning
In order to effectively service an expanding demographic of clients and partners with the highest level of support, Hayward enhanced and mobile enabled their IBM Notes-based custom CRM application to provide access to critical functionality to users via iOS (iPads, iPhones) and Android devices. This enabled their sales teams to provide real-time, on-site and proactive support to their customers and distributors.
“We continually look for ways to improve our sales team’s productivity and their effectiveness in meeting client and distributor needs while reducing their IT footprint using current and cutting edge technologies. Once we enabled the team with mobile devices it became critical to provide mobile access to the tools they use”, says
GBS and Hayward selected a Two Phase deployment approach to minimize disruption to their sales teams and control costs, using Teamstudio’s Unplugged software for synchronizing data to the mobile device.
Hayward was able to achieve the following mission critical goals:
• Improved efficiency and effectiveness of District and Regional Sales Managers by providing 80% of current functionality via their iPads
• Improved service level performance by providing easier access to Literature & Display Requests
• Improved information management and reporting by enabling real-time capture of activities and status’ of target accounts
• Reducing dependency on the IBM Notes client and PC-based hardware
“Hayward is a good example of how GBS clients are looking for new and innovative ways to leverage, modernize and expand their IBM Notes and Domino applications, in this case, their native IBM Notes-based CRM,” says
About GBS (
GBS (http://www.gbs.com) is the world’s leading provider of solutions for enterprises using IBM’s Collaboration Solutions (ICS) platforms, specializing in delivering modernization, mobility and collaboration solutions for large application and messaging environments. GBS enables organizations with investments in IBM Notes / Domino and Sametime infrastructures to effectively respond to the rapidly evolving needs of their business users, while lowering costs and increasing returns on these investments. GBS helps customers understand and evaluate their current infrastructure and application environments, formulate strategic technology and operational goals, and implement solutions that meet current and future business needs.
GBS has over 5,000 customers with over 4 million users of its products and services. GBS resources are available at over 10 offices across
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking Statements
This release contains statements that may constitute "forward-looking statements" under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements regard the intent, belief, and expectations of the Company. Prospective investors are cautioned that any such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance, they involve risks and uncertainties, and their results may differ materially.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11141168.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise