"This massive deployment demonstrates the reliability of our networks, their ability to scale, and how we address change and motion with a vast amount of moving equipment that always remains connected," said
Rajant's solutions are based on the proven Rajant BreadCrumb® wireless, portable mesh networking nodes and InstaMesh software, which enable continuous and instantaneous routing of wireless and wired connections. This dynamic frequency utilization capability allows for total network mobility - Kinetic Meshing - as well as robust fault tolerance, high throughput and low latency.
The range of applications supported by Kinetic Mesh Networking is virtually unlimited - from remote monitoring and equipment conditions, voice and data communications, and video security. Rajant's technology is used extensively today in demanding military and mining operations, and can provide the same levels of reliable security, safety and productivity for any industry that must monitor and protect remote infrastructure.
Click the links to learn more about Rajant's proven portfolio of networking solutions and see how Rajant connects the oil & gas, mining, military, first responders, municipalities, service providers and telcos markets. About
Keywords for this news article include: Wireless Network,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim