ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17092013 - Specialists of the IT departments of the Polar Division and the Company's Head office have developed and commissioned electronic design documentation storage system for capital construction objects.
Converting paper copies form the archive into digital format will allow the Company to save resources during the process of development, acceptance and approval of such documentation as well as ensure quick search process and safe storage.
Close attention was paid by the developers to methodological issues and IT architecture solutions, which shall allow the Company to carry out subsequent system expansion and modernization works at a low cost.
Electronic design documentation archive of the capital construction branch of the Polar Division was designed on the basis of EMC Documentum software, developed by Enterprise Content Management (ECM) - recognized leader in the global corporate IT-technologies market.
Alexey Kukanov, Head of the MMC Norilsk Nickel IT-Directorate says: '
Success of the major and promising project was ensured by the high level of concern paid by the major construction department to the system and by excellent coordination of the project team encompassing the end customer and the development and projects department of the IT-Directorate.'
Tel: +7 (495) 797 82 94
Fax: +7 (495) 786 83 94
[Editorial queries for this story should be sent to email@example.com]
((Comments on this story may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org))
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses