All 260 stylish guest rooms and suites include new complimentary internet access that allows travelers to effortlessly update social networks, browse the web, check personal and business emails and fulfill any work-related needs. The hotel is also offering guests an option to upgrade to enhanced high speed Internet that will enable fast service to host video chats and conferences, stream videos three times faster and download large files, movies and music.
To accommodate the needs of business or leisure guests even further, this business-friendly hotel is staffed with a full-service business center where visitors can utilize computers and printers to connect seamlessly to complimentary Internet available throughout. Perfect for conferences and team-building activities, the versatile meeting space in
For those looking to stay connected outside of their suite, wireless Internet can be found in the hotel's lobby and in public areas.
Keywords for this news article include: Networks, Wireless Internet, Wireless Technology.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief