Hundreds of organizations in virtually every industry use RedBeam to track fixed assets, inventory, parts and supplies – anything with a barcode label. Clients in manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, retail, military, government, education, and healthcare use RedBeam to reduce expenses and increase productivity. RedBeam's fixed asset tracking, check in check out, and inventory control software products are powerful and ready-to-use right out of the box.
The CP60 series rugged mobile computer is packed with flexible wireless communication options in 4G HSPA+ (AT&T Certified), 802.11 a/b/g/n, and Bluetooth® V2.1 with EDR. Its embedded GPS/AGPS allows total navigational control. Moreover, CP60 is armed with a 1GHz processor and multiple operating system options in Windows® Embedded Handheld 6.5.3. It comes fully equipped with a large 4 GB flash memory and 512 MB SDRAM, which allows for extended storage of data and software. On top of all that, it provides versatile and accurate data capture with laser reader, long range laser reader, 2D imager and 5 megapixel autofocus camera. Aside from all of its advantages, the rugged design of CP60 with IP65/IP67 is proven to withstand harsh environments. It passes 2.4m drops onto concrete and 2,000 tumbles at 1m ensuring durability. The CP60 is built with both power and toughness.
For more details and specifications regarding CipherLab CP60 Series Mobile Computer and Barcode Scanners or request for demo, please send an email to NASales(at)cipherlab(dot)com or contact our office at 888-300-9779 by phone.
Complete and Affordable Management Solutions
• Intuitive – With our easy-to-navigate website, clear demonstrations, user-friendly software, and helpful support, RedBeam strives to exceed your expectations of what a quality product should be.
• Affordable – All of our solutions are priced to make it easy for you to justify your return on investment. We have made the decision to use RedBeam an easy one.
• Complete – Our solutions offer compatible software, scanners, and barcode labels, so you don’t need to look anywhere else.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11140887.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women