Largest communication operator Beeline (
The new device has 10 inch display, 5-megapixel camera, four-core processor with 1400 Mhz frequency, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory.
The tablet works under the operation system Android 4.0.3 and have many innovative functions.
Oraz Abdurazakov, head of press service of Unitel, said continuing cooperation with Samsung, Beeline offers its subscribers to test new smart-device.
The company realizes Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 for 1.699 million soums. The subscriber will receive 200 Mb of internet for free within six months. The tablet can be purchased for cash or purchased with banking card at the
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Boehner Blames Obama, Senate for Congressional Inactivity
- Liberty Power Gets Minority Business Nod