The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "A method and apparatus for providing subscribers of a VoIP service provider to take advantage of wholesale arrangements made by the VoIP service provider with one or more international partner carrier network providers to one or more international countries are disclosed. Specifically, the present method enables a VoIP service provider to display a web page to their subscribers, for each destination country, with one or more international partner network providers and their corresponding calling rates and/or call completion success rates to each particular destination country."
The patent application was filed on
Written by Deviprasad Jena; edited by
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.