The single-SIM, dual stand-by voice solution used by ZTE Grand Memo LTE (Model No: U9815), a quad-band device compatible with the TD-LTE/FDD/TDS/GSM bands, means it is capable of supporting simultaneous high-speed data transmission and high-quality voice calls.
The ZTE Grand Memo LTE is the 4G version of ZTE's flagship Grand Memo device, offering superior specifications including a 5.7-inch high-definition display with 1280x720 resolution, a 1.5GHz nVidia Tegra3 quad-core processor, 12-core GPU and 13 million pixel camera, supporting 1080P HD video playback and recording. With an ultra-refined display and packing entertainment features including "
The ZTE Grand Memo LTE will be one of the highlights of PT/EXPO
ZTE is one of the top 5 mobile handset manufacturers in the world, according to global industry analyst IDC. The company produces a complete range of mobile devices, including mobile phones, tablets, mobile broadband modems and hotspots and family desktop integration terminals.
A global leader, ZTE has partnerships with more than 230 major carriers and distributors in over 160 countries and regions around the globe. It also has strategic partnerships with 47 of the world's top 50 carriers. In 2012, ZTE applied for more international patents than any other company in the world.
For more information, please visit: www.ztedevices.com
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts