BUDDING young actors are being offered a chance to shine under the spotlight in a production of a well-loved Broadway classic.
Tudor Musical Comedy Society is searching for young female stars, aged 6 to 14, to perform in its next production of Annie, which will run from March 25 to 29 at Sutton Coldfield Town Hall.
Girls with singing, dancing and acting experience can attend an open rehearsal on Sunday, September 22, at 10.30am at Moor Hall School. Roles on offer include Annie, her six friends and a chorus of orphans.
Group chairman Nigel Gaunt said: "Tudor is well known for producing shows featuring children. Following the success of Whistle Down the Wind this year and The King and I, we felt Annie would be ideal to captivate performers and audiences in Sutton."
To register for the audition email email@example.com
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge
- Hispanic PR Firm Launches Chicago Chapter