"Life in a Box® is a simple, easy-to-understand solution that consolidates all of your financial accounts into one neat package," said WealthGuard founder and CEO,
Whether at the office, at home or on a flight, Life In a Box® allows investors to see everything they own on one screen. This easily accessible program offers an organizer, which provides a consolidated view of all accounts and other financial products, and a financial workshop, where users can find updates on progress toward reaching specific financial goals.
With Life in a Box®, users can also track spending, take advantage of budgeting tools, monitor investment performance and even receive digital postal mail. A unique feature of the service is its electronic vault, where important financial documents—even wills and trust papers—may safely be stored.
The Life in a Box® platform takes security seriously, providing 256-bit security encryption that is also used by banks and institutions to protect confidential user information. Logging into one portal, instead of multiple individual sites, is a safer alternative where investors' financial privacy is concerned.
“This incredibly safe software really does it all,” added Gershman. “The software even allows you to give access to your various financial, legal and accounting advisors, who can collaborate through the program. This is truly a value-added service for our clients.”
Life in a Box® makes investors' financial life simpler by organizing accounts wherever they are in real time and by bringing disparate financial information—even mileage programs—together in one place where they can be seen all at once.
For more information, check here.
WealthGuard provides independent, objective and expert guidance and resources to individual investors. They serve only the best interests of clients, not advisors, banks or brokerage firms. Transparency in wealth management is more than their slogan—it’s the way they do business.
To find WealthGuard:
• on the web, visit http://www.wealthguardinc.com
• call them at 888-802-3935
• Connect on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/WealthGuardInc
• Check out their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WealthguardInc
• Minimum account balances apply
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11129361.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise