However, the values offered for used phones are not the best on the market, according to technology/mobile/walmart-trade-in-smartphone/index.html">CNN (09.10.2013).
“They're joining a very competitive niche, so people wonder why they wouldn't set competitive prices,” Hennessey said. “But there's a
That accessibility could be a crucial advantage in an age when consumers often seek to trade in their phones before their contract has expired.
“There's a new generation of your favorite phone available yearly,” Hennessey said, “No one wants to just throw away their last investment, but holding onto one phone for two years isn't always feasible.”
Hennessey says that's why trade-in programs are a growing market, and why consumers don't always seek out the best value.
“Maybe you could get more for your used phone somewhere else, but what if
Because of its wide customer base, Hennessey says
“People who wouldn't necessarily drive to an Apple store are at
EverSpark Interactive is an all-in-one SEO, marketing and online media firm that specializes in creating gripping, keyword-laden copy that will attract attention from both search engines and live customers. The company can be reached at (770) 481-1766.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11136548.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses