"The addition of the Beagle USB 480 Power Protocol Analyzer to our USB product line fills an underserved market for engineers looking to optimize the power profile of their USB devices. Using the new power features, engineers can now correlate USB data transactions with current and voltage measurements," said
The Beagle USB 480 Power analyzer captures both USB data and power measurements in real time. It also features an advanced state-based trigger system with 8 non-sequential states and 6 data matches per state, similar to the technology found in the award-winning Beagle USB 5000 v2 analyzer series. In addition, the 256 MB hardware buffer of the Beagle USB 480 Power protocol analyzer enables engineers to capture larger pre-trigger volumes of data, further enabling an engineer's ability to perform complex debugging.
Visit Total Phase this week in the USB TechZone at the
Please visit us at http://www.totalphase.com.
Trademarks and brands are the property of their owners.
Keywords for this news article include: Software, Total Phase.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts