"Charles River develops and validates assays in support of nonclinical programs, and many of these assays can be validated for human matrix and used for analyzing clinical samples," said Dr.
Charles River's high-quality research models, preclinical testing capabilities and clinical support services are backed by a comprehensive bioanalysis portfolio for non-GLP and GLP programs. Laboratories are equipped with the latest instrumentation to measure drug and metabolite concentrations in biological matrices and to provide full support for capillary micro sampling and dried blood spot analysis. The variety of advanced equipment ensures the capacity to meet critical deadlines.
"We are pleased to partner with a world-class clinical trials organization like
Keywords for this news article include: Therapeutics,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy