Running under the theme 'Seize the Moment: Transform, Innovate, Collaborate,' the upcoming third edition of the Saudi Arabia CIO Summit is being organized by global IT market research firm IDC. The event will tackle in depth how CIOs should proceed amidst Saudi Arabia's ongoing IT transformation.
"CIOs in Saudi Arabia and around the world need to embrace new strategies to address new opportunities and threats.
IDC's Saudi Arabia CIO Summit is recognized as the leading event for CIOs and senior ICT executives in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Through its balanced mix of end-user presentations and case studies, the Summit offers CIOs valuable insights on the latest global trends and best practices revolving around the world of ICT. This year's edition is being held under the patronage of the
The company is currently pioneering big data technology via its Terracotta BigMemory in-memory data management solution.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States