The architecture for private email application provider, ShazzleMail, makes use of the growing computing power of smartphones and tablets instead of servers, to build a network which allows direct exchange of emails between parties. The senderís smartphone is the server in ShazzleMailís service. Recent developments like the NSA collecting emails and metadata, and the shutdown of private email application Lavabit and
"We had an overwhelmingly positive response to our private email app and are excited to bring ShazzleMail to a worldwide market," says
ShazzleMailís production release in October includes a version for iOS and Android devices.
ShazzleMail is a private email application for iOS and Android devices. ShazzleMail can also be used on PCs or Mac with ShazzleConnect and either a POP3/
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11128017.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women