Of the new relationship with Pacific ConnecTeq,
"This partnership allows SCMSP to offer office automation to the small to medium size business owner, a category that we have not previously served, including IT and Network Services, web development, workstation computer and server support, help desk services, and back up disaster solutions. Our collective resources and focused talent will form one professional team and become a one-stop full solution shop for our clients."
"Our approach is one of ‘partnership’ that listens to our clients and their business goals. We are very excited to work with PCT to offer the full range of superior office technologies to optimize the workflow environment for businesses of all sizes."
The mission of SCMSP is to deliver world class business technology and application development solutions that simplify the complexity of integration and implementation promoting business growth and ease of use. SCMSP creates strategic plans and implements them on a global scale.
The goal is to partner with clients to enable their technology to work for them more efficiently and effectively, thereby decreasing their overhead and substantially increasing their bottom line.
SCMSP is MBE, DBE and CPUC certified and can partner with diversity teams to deliver business and technology solutions. SCMSP provides added value to organizations through their diversity supplier program with their innovative business and technology solutions that are delivered nationally and globally.
For More Information on the subject of this release or how to partner with SCMSP on Technology implementations, contact:
SCMSP Marketing Director
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/office-automation/09/prweb11133098.htm
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response