Customers can take advantage of a range of exclusive offers from film and music content, to tickets for live events. They will be able to learn about the latest accessories for any Samsung smartphone through the app's m-commerce storefront, with access to over 300 products and real-time stock availability.
My Galaxy will tell customers about the latest software updates and connect devices with interactive walk-throughs, and also clear up any questions they may have about the services and features of their Galaxy smartphone with the app's on-device assistant, powered by Google Voice.
"Samsung has such an incredible breadth of offering and we're delighted to have worked with the team there to create a seamless proposition that brings to life all of the benefits of being a Samsung customer. From technical support to app recommendations, My Galaxy gets under the skin of what customers want from their smartphone and brings them together in one place. Once again, Samsung is truly leading the way," comments
The Samsung My Galaxy app is available to download from Google Play now for Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note II, Galaxy Fame and Galaxy S III Mini customers. My Galaxy will be pre-installed on devices sold in the
Notes to Editor:
About Monitise Create
As part of
More information is available at www.monitisecreate.com
The Red Consultancy
Tel: 0207 025 6620
Tel: +44 (0) 7918 758 142
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Trapped Florida Whales Head for Deeper Waters
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.