The 55-inch Curved OLED TV delivers an unrivaled combination between the self-lighten OLED pixels and the great details on the curved shape to provide a more immersive experience and an enhanced sense of presence.
Samsung's Curved OLED, provides a unique and unparalleled viewing experience thanks to its technology which gives life to every pixel known as "self-emitting diode" delivering bright and vivid colors. Each pixel illuminates itself and displays pictures with absolute blacks at a contrast ratio never seen before on conventional TVs.
As well, the curved frame, inspired by the concept of a "
The Curved OLED TV continues to discover new possibilities with its Multi-View capability. The "Multi-View" technology enables two users to watch two different channels simultaneously thanks to the 3D technology feature whereby the Multi-View glasses that come with embedded ear buds for stereo sound allow one to separately listen and watch their favorite program on the same screen. This feature, made possible by an exceptional refresh rate, is so advanced that viewers can watch any combination of 2D and 3D content simultaneously.
Alongside Samsung's 55-inchCurved OLED TV Samsung also launched two new sizes of the UHD screens, 55"& 65" and soon the largest yet UHD Screen, the 110 inches UHD, will soon arrive to KSA, and by that Samsung completes the UHD family with four screen sizes.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response