Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "These results illustrate the diverse potential use of the goggle system in surgical procedures."
For more information on this research see: Near-infrared fluorescence goggle system with complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor imaging sensor and see-through display.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Y. Liu,
Keywords for this news article include: Biotechnology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?