Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "As we increase our understanding of the mechanism of chordoma tumor proliferation, we can expect the development of targeted drug therapies."
For more information on this research see: Novel therapeutic targets in chordoma. Expert Opinion On Therapeutic Targets, 2012;16(11):1139-43 (see also Drugs and Therapies).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects