Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Further randomized studies are recommended to clarify the optimal postremission therapy in these patients."
For more information on this research see: Non-TBI Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation in Pediatric AML Patients: A Single-center Experience.
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Antineoplastics, Pharmaceuticals,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today