Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Not only the preoperative 3D information, but also intraoperative CT information are beneficial for smooth and safe operations."
For more information on this research see: Use of preoperative 3D CT/MR fusion images and intraoperative CT to detect lesions that spread onto the brain surface. Acta Neurochirurgica Supplement, 2013;118():239-44 (see also Neurosurgery).
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Yamashita,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill