The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "The results demonstrate the need to combine multiple signals in vitro, in order to improve tissue growth by more closely replicating the native environment of cells."
For more information on this research see: Hypoxia and flow perfusion modulate proliferation and gene expression of articular chondrocytes on porous scaffolds.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Tissue Engineering, Biomedicine and Biomedical Engineering,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag