Proximal Data, the leading provider of hypervisor I/O intelligence software solutions, today announced a partnership with Commtech, a leading distributor of value-added IT solutions in the
"Proximal Data's AutoCache is breakthrough technology for those businesses that need a cost-effective way to increase storage throughput and gain more powerful application performance,' said
"Commtech will help extend our reach to storage resellers in the
Proximal Data's partnership with Commtech was established through its relationship with StoreAlliance, a storage industry sales and business development consultancy that establishes relationships with resellers who can help penetrate their respective markets.
AutoCache is the only hypervisor I/O intelligence solution designed specifically to increase VM density in virtualized servers and accelerate business application performance. With its I/O Intelligence, AutoCache automatically characterizes I/O in real time and dynamically places hot I/O into a local PCIe Flash card or solid-state disk (SSD), and then intelligently supplies priority data traffic to VMs. AutoCache is a read cache with write-through and write-around techniques. It dynamically adjusts to changing workloads and will not impact high-availability processes such as vMotion. This incredibly simple solution is also the most cost-effective way to take advantage of the performance benefits of enterprise Flash, converting a modest Flash investment into a huge value.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women