Privacy Act of 1974; Department of Homeland Security/
Notice of Privacy Act system of records.
Citation: "78 FR 57402"
Document Number: "Docket No. DHS-2013-0021"
SUMMARY: In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, the
Dates And Comments: Submit comments on or before
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by docket number DHS-2013-0021 by one of the following methods:
* Federal e-Rulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
* Fax: 202-343-4010.
Instructions: All submissions received must include the agency name and docket number for this rulemaking. All comments received will be posted without change to http://www.regulations.gov, including any personal information provided.
Docket: For access to the docket to read background documents or comments received go to http://www.regulations.gov.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: For general questions please contact:
In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, 5 U.S.C. 552a, the
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?