Based on the company's groundbreaking ISTx software platform, OMVS plans to make the booking of chartered flights, intermodal transport, pet shipping and other services easier and more convenient than ever before for smartphone users across the globe. By bundling transportation offerings together, the company expects to offer competitive rates to buyers while helping carriers fill each plane, ship and container to capacity.
OMVS is currently targeting travel agencies, intermodal shipping companies and other transport businesses about partnering up on the project. With demand for logistics and mobile solutions growing by the day, the company is moving aggressively to capture early market share in a sector primed for tremendous expansion.
OMVS recently signed a development partnership agreement with BryterDyne, an architect of scalable, custom software solutions across the energy, transportation/logistics and e-commerce industries. Together, the two companies are working to develop powerful mobile and desktop tools that will set a new standard for online transportation purchasing. The ISTx platform is a major part of OMVS' plans to market and develop new solutions that will allow it to compete in the online travel market alongside
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response