Nokia has delayed the launch of a large-screen phablet device, originally planned for late September, following a deal to sell its handset business to Microsoft, a source told Reuters.
Nokia had planned to announce a smartphone with a screen larger than 5 inches, according to sources familiar with the plan prior to the Microsoft deal. One of the sources said the launch event, originally scheduled to take place in New York late this month, has been pushed back by several weeks.
Reuters could not confirm a new date, and a Nokia spokesman declined to comment.
(c) 2013 Global Data Point. All Rights Reserved. Provided by Syndigate.info an Albawaba.com company
Original headline: Nokia delays phablet launch - report
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List