Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Biosensor was used for determination of creatine in commercial creatine powder samples and showed a good sensing performance."
For more information on this research see: An Fe3O4-nanoparticles-based amperometric biosensor for creatine determination. Artificial Cells, Nanomedicine, and Biotechnology, 2013;41(1):2-7 (see also Guanidines).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Cold Dis-comfort: Antarctica Set Record of -135.8
- Obama Delivers Speech at Mandela Memorial: Transcript
- Uruguay Gets Ready for Legal Marijuana
- Oldaker Takes Center Stage at Entrepreneur Awards
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?