The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "These varying tissue characteristics suggest that the process of tissue coverage in the metal carina is different from that occurring on the vessel wall; this may indicate delayed healing in the carina."
For more information on this research see: Membranous diaphragm formation after simultaneous kissing stenting with sirolimus-eluting stents for the left main bifurcation: Insight from optical coherence tomography findings. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions, 2013;82(3):E221-E224. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions can be contacted at: Wiley-Blackwell,
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting T.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws