The announcement by
While it was conceived that it would be tens of thousands of years before the Voyager would reach any other planetary system, it was noted by
In the opening chapter of Battlefield Earth which takes place in the year 3,000 where man has been driven almost to extinction, Hubbard describes what brought about the invasion and near total destruction of the planet. He wrote, “Man apparently sent out some kind of probe that gave full directions to the place, had pictures of man on it and everything. It got picked up by a Psychlo recon. And you know what?” He went on, “The probe and the pictures were on a metal that was rare everywhere and worth a clanking fortune. And Intergalactic paid the Psychlo governors sixty trillion Galactic credits for the directions and the concession. One gas barrage and we were in business.”
In actual fact,
While no one hopes that our message to alien races results in an attack upon Earth, the message of Battlefield Earth is very clear—man’s ultimate desire to survive is greater than even the most brutal of alien races.
Battlefield Earth by
For more information, go to http://www.battlefieldearth.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/LRonHubbard/BattlefieldEarth/prweb11137365.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.