Following is the text of press note issued by
A meeting was held at the
The agenda for the meeting was to get the input from the IT Industry members on how to ensure efficient mechanisms and processes of the functioning arms of the Ministry. A presentation was shared by the Ministry on the issues that were being faced and possible resolutions. The Secretary and Additional Secretary also shared their input and concerns regarding the issues at hand.
The members of the IT Industry also shared their valuable suggestions and reviews on how the processes can be streamlined and bottlenecks can alleviated. The Minister of State requested the President PASHA, Ms.
The National IT Policy of
At the end of the session, the Minister of State concluded that suggestions from the IT Industry were very relevant for the optimal restructuring of the organizational processes, recommendations for allocation of funds and focused implementation of the mandates of the Ministerial entities.
For more information, contact:
Principal Information Officer
Tel: +9251 925 2323 and +9251 925 2324
Fax: +9251 925 2325 and +9251 925 2326
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November