Fully certified for Meaningful Use, OneTouch EMR for MacPractice is simple-to-use, storing data in the cloud for easy access from the app for iPad or from any modern browser. Integration with MacPractice MD eliminates the need for the re-entry of demographic data into OneTouch. Charges created in OneTouch are electronically forwarded to MacPractice for review and posting by the front desk, even when charges are posted from outside the office.
OneTouch operates without popup windows and can incorporate custom forms, templates and macros. OneTouch EMR for iPad is available as a free download from the
MacPractice invites doctors to register at MacPractice.com to view demo videos of MacPractice and of OneTouch EMR working with MacPractice.
About MacPractice: MacPractice's founders have been the leading Apple developer of software for doctors for 30 years. MacPractice provides 5 Star support to 30,000 users in 26 countries. MacPractice maintains a global network of dedicated, regional
About OneTouch EMR: OneTouch EMR provides practitioners with an EMR that is fast, flexible and familiar, facilitating high quality patient encounters and professional notes. Cloud based by design, users have access to the application and all their data whenever they are connected to the Internet. In addition to providing access via any modern web browser, OneTouch EMR's native iPad app gives practitioners an excellent platform to use when documenting their patient encounters.
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.