The Natrix portfolio complements JSR Life Sciences' existing bioprocess technology including its Amsphere™ Protein A media for monoclonal antibody purification, which the company successfully launched last year.
"We are very pleased to enter into this partnership with Natrix," said
Natrix™ HD Membrane Technology combines binding capacity that exceeds conventional resin-based columns and fast flow-rates typical of membrane adsorbers. The versatile technology can be deployed in flow-through or bind-elute mode. Natrix will launch its NatriFlo™ flow-through product line for polish applications in September. NatriFlo delivers best-in-class HCP removal, DNA removal and Viral Clearance, even with the most challenging feedstreams, and with plenty of capacity to spare. Natrix will launch its NatriPur™ bind-elute chromatography products in 2014.
"Natrix technology enables biomolecule developers and manufacturers to achieve a new level of low-cost, highly flexible productivity in their purification operations. We are excited to partner with JSR Life Sciences to bring these products to market," said
Keywords for this news article include: Technology,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- North Korea Frees 85-Year-Old Vet Merrill Newman