As SVP of Business Development, Fogarty will help define the overarching IdeaScale business and product strategy while also building the partnerships that will take IdeaScale to the next level.
"IdeaScale is rapidly growing and innovating in the enterprise innovation space," said Fogarty, "IdeaScale is the largest in the market, is profitable and the platform is superior to the competitors in terms of scalability and features. I'm excited to have the opportunity to offer the IdeaScale advantage to enterprise customers who are looking for a real solution to drive innovation."
Keywords for this news article include: Software, IdeaScale.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets