The abstract of the patent published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office states: "A virtual machine management system is configured to manage a plurality of computing systems each configured to support virtual machines. The virtual management system is configured to transparently manage the computing systems even in cases where the virtual machines are supported by different hypervisors. In some embodiments, this capability simplifies the management of cloud computing systems including software provided by different virtual machine vendors."
The patent application was filed on
Written by Satyaban Rath; edited by
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines