During August of 2013, more than 31,000 jobs were advertised online for technology jobs in
The most in-demand technology jobs in
1. Software Developers (Applications)
2. IT Project Managers
3. Web Developers
4. Network and Computer Systems Administrators
5. Computer Systems Analysts
6. Software Quality Assurance Engineers and Testers
8. Computer Systems Engineers/Architects
9. Computer Programmers
10. Software Developers (Systems Software)
Software Developers had the greatest demand in August, with 13,000 jobs advertised online. While this was a 17% growth, IT Project Managers experienced the greatest year-over-year increase. There were 23% more jobs for IT Project Managers in
With increasing hiring demand for tech professionals in
The Hiring Scale measures conditions in local job markets by comparing hiring demand and labor supply. The Hiring Scale is part of the WANTED Analytics platform that offers business intelligence for the talent marketplace.
To see additional charts and detail, please visit http://www.wantedanalytics.com/insight.
A free trial of WANTED Analytics is available at http://www.wantedanalytics.com/tryit.
About WANTED Analytics™
WANTED Analytics™ helps recruiting organizations make better decisions faster with real-time business intelligence on jobs, employers, and talent. Analytics brings together, for the first time, years of hiring demand and talent supply data to create a true talent intelligence platform for hard-to-fill positions.
Clients in the staffing, HR, RPO, media, and government sectors use WANTED Analytics™ to find sales leads, analyze employment trends, gather competitive intelligence, forecast economic conditions, and source hard-to-fill positions.
WANTED is also the exclusive data provider for The Conference Board Help Wanted OnLine Data Series®, the monthly economic indicator of Hiring Demand in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/9/prweb11133020.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits